Support the SSA Scholarship Funds
Scholarship support is our top priority. Help make an SSA education a reality for our outstanding students. Your gift to the SSA Scholarship Funds can be life-changing—providing financial aid or emergency financial assistance. You can give a gift that will be applied where the need is greatest, or you can give to a specific fund:
- General Student Scholarships (The SSA Fund)
- African American Alumni Committee (AAAC) Founders Endowed Scholarship
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Student Scholarship
- Give Online. Donating online is fast, easy, and secure. (If you wish to give to a specific fund, please note that in the comment box if you give online.)
- Give by phone. Call 773.834.8803 or toll-free 888.824.4224 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) (If you wish to give to a specific fund, please make the gift officer aware of your designation.)
- Give by mail. Send a check or credit card information to: SSA Fund, University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration, 969 E. 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637
Other ways to give:
- Gifts of Securities: Let SSA benefit from wise investment choices you’ve already made and may allow you to take advantage of significant tax benefits. For more information about making a gift of securities, please contact the office of Gift and Records Services at 773.702.1021.
- Matching Gifts: Let you double your gift by having it matched by your employer. Use the University’s Matching Gift Look Up to see if your employer participates in this program.
- Planned Giving: This involves gifts to SSA through wills, trusts, annuities, or real estate. For more information, visit the University’s Planned Giving website, or please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 773.702.0882 or 866.241.9802.