- 40300 Treatment of Children
- 41900 Treatment of Adolescents: A Contextual Perspective
- 42600 Diagnosing Mental Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Private Practice
- Hospital-Based Private Practice, Riverside Behavioral Services
- EAP Counselor, Riverside Industrial Medical Services
- Coordinator of Inpatient Psychological Services, Lutheran General Hospital
- Director, Biofeedback Lab, Lutheran General Hospital
- Pain Management Triage Clinic Team, Parkside Medical Services
- Psychologist, Medical Ecology Unit, Lutheran General Hospital
Fields of Special Interest
- Integrating spirituality into the treatment of adolescents
- Diagnosis and Treatment of childhood and adolescent
- Transforming identity in trauma-related disorders in all age groups
- Behavioral medicine applications for stress and stress-related illness and chronic pain syndromes
- “Suicide in Youth”, Asian Human Services, August 13, 2018.
- “Spirituality: A Developmental Perspective”. Presented at Great Lakes Naval Academy, Lay Ministry Program, June 29, 2018.
- “Incorporating Spirituality into the Treatment of Adolescents”. Presented at Annual Human Service Conference, Harper College, April 6, 2018.
- “Understanding the Autism Spectrum”. Presented at Asian Human Services, Sept. 11, 2017.
- “Anticipated Clinical Challenges Associated with the Changes in Child Custody and Child Support”. Presented at Rush Hospital, Adolescent Consultation Group, August 15, 2017.
- “DSM -5 Update: Changes Impacting Clinical Practice”. University of Chicago, Professional Development Program, July 17, 2017.
- “Changes in Mental Health Diagnoses for Attorneys and Their Clients”, 37thNational Child Welfare Juvenile and Family Law Conference”, August 18, 2014.