- 46712 Organizational Theory and Analysis for Human Services
- Policy and Programs Manager, Generation All
- Academic Director, Bard Early College in New Orleans
- Director of Education, The Center for the Urban Environment
- Education Manager, Children's Aid Society
Fields of Special Interest
- School-Nonprofit Partnerships
- College Access
- Policy Sense-making
- Politics and Ideology of School Reform
- Civic and Legal Education
Publications or Presentations
Superfine, B., Rosario-Moore, A., and Dewitt, E. (Forthcoming, 2020). Governance, Autonomy, and Accountability in Modern Education Reform: Implications for Educational Equity. University of Memphis L. Rev., 50,4.
“Nurturing Interdisciplinary Collaboration for Graduate Students: An Action Research Project.” Midwestern Educational Research Association. Cincinnati, Ohio. October 2018.
Rosario-Moore, E., & Rosario-Moore, A. (2016). From the Ground Up: Criminal Law Education for Communities Most Affected by Mass Incarceration. Clinical L. Rev., 23, 753.
Rosario-Moore, A. (2016). Convergence Culture and School Change: Developing Collaborative Learning Communities for the 21st Century. Building and Maintaining Collaborative Communities: Schools, University, and Community Organizations. Slater, J., Reardon, M., and Ravid, R. (Eds.) IAP.