- 41000 Psychodynamic Practice Methods I
- Psychotherapist at Mt. Sinai Dept. of Psychiatry & Behavioral Health
- Continuing Fellow at Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis
Fields of Special Interest
- Psychodynamic thought
- Intersection of social justice and clinical social work
Publications or Presentations
- Book coming August 2019, "This City is Killing Me: Community Trauma and Toxic Stress in Urban America."
“The Collected Schizophrenias is a Mental Illness Mythbuster.” Chicago Review of Books,published 2/6/19
"Addressing Trauma at the Community Level in Chicago.' Belt Magazine, published 10/9/18
- "Everything We Know About Trauma Suggests Christine Blasey Ford Is Telling the Truth.” Slate, published 9/19/18
- "How to Hold On to Hope.” Slate, published 6/29/18
- "Facing a Mental Health Care System Gutted by Mayor Emanuel, Chicago Residents are Opting to Fund Their Own Clinics." Belt Magazine, published 1/9/18
- "How to Listen to and Support Victims of Sexual Trauma.” Slate, published 11/14/17
- "Mental Health Problems Don’t Disappear if You Don’t Have Insurance.” Slate, published 6/30/17
- Blog hosted by Psychology Today called The Thing with Feathers.