- 64912 Practicing with Integrity in Trauma-Informed Care
- Founder and Psychotherapist, Open Lotus, LLC
Former work experience:
- SGA Youth & Family Services
- Chicago Women’s Health Center
- Jewish Child & Family Services
- Institute for Community Peace
Fields of Special Interest
- Trauma-Informed Practice
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Body-Centered and Experiential Interventions
- Adolescent Trauma
- Women’s Health
- Medical Trauma and Chronic Pain
Publications or Presentations
- Feldman, L. (2017, May). Delivering Trauma-Informed Care. Training presented at Chicago Jobs Council, Chicago, IL.
- Feldman, L. (2016, July). The Human Practitioner: How to Respond to Trauma While Caring For Ourselves. [PowerPoint]. Training presented at Ezra Multi-Service Center, Chicago, IL.
- Feldman, L. (2015, December). Cultivating Hope in Trauma-Informed Practice.Training presented at Employment & Employer Services, Chicago, IL.