- 44501 Clinical Research: Using Evidence in Clinical Decision Making
- Transitional Living Program Therapist, Leyden Family Services
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center:
- Case Manager, Healthcare for Homeless Veterans Program
- Social Worker, Psychosocial Residential Treatment Program
- Edward Hines, Jr. VA Medical Center
- Therapist, Addictions Treatment Program
- Lead Trainer of Motivational Interviewing/Motivation Enhancement Therapy, VISN 12
Fields of Special Interest
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)/Motivation Enhancement Therapy(MET)
- Use of technology for training providers in MI/MET
- Inherent power dynamics in evidence based psychotherapies
- Dissemination and implementation of evidence based psychotherapies across various healthcare settings
Publications or presentations
- Three Cusp Behaviors in Learning Motivational Interviewing. Integrated Grand Rounds. Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital, Hines, IL. August, 2017.
Intensive 3-day Training on Motivational Interviewing. VISN 12 Motivational Interviewing Training. William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, WI. April, 2017.