- An End to Mass Incarceration - For 30 years, we've been putting more and more people behind bars. What are the fiscal, moral and practical advantages of rehabilitation?
- Immigration and Identity - Talk about immigration is usually about federal policies and legal frameworks. But some researchers are examining how being an immigrant affects young people's lives.
- Social Work | Social Justice - SSA students in University of Chicago's Human Rights Program traveled around the globe to explore broader societal implications of social work.
- Extended Conversation - Child Welfare And Its Limits
- Evelyn Diaz, AM '98 - Commissioner of the City of Chicago's Department of Family and Support Services
- Student Profiles
- Nikel Bailey, AM '12
- Jeff Simms, AM '12
- Margaret Marion, AB '12, AM '12
- Rocio Reyes, AB '12, AM '12
- Kara Fox, AB '13, AM '13
- Ann Stock, AM '12
- Kara Guminsky, AM '13