- 60400 Poverty, Inequality, and the Welfare State
- Data Analyst, Stable Schedules Study (Susan Lambert, PI)
- Lecturer, Social Sciences Collegiate Division, University of Chicago
- Graduate Research Assistant, National Opinion Research Center
Fields of Special Interest
- Comparative political economy
- Work and occupations
- Social movements
Publications or presentations
- Fugiel, Peter J. “Varieties of Labor Shedding: A Disaggregate Analysis of Employment Trajectories in the OECD, 1990–2011.” Presented at the Politics, History, and Society Workshop, University of Chicago, 2014.
- Lambert, Susan J, Peter J. Fugiel, and Julia R. Henly. “Precarious Work Schedules among Early-Career Employees in the US: A National Snapshot.” EINet Research Brief, 2014.