Students in the Social Work and Social Welfare (SW) program who elect the concentration in social administration take the following courses:
- 45400 Economics for Social Welfare
- 46712 Organizational Theory and Analysis in Human Services
- 46800 Political Processes in Policy Formulation and Implementation
- 48500 Data for Policy Analysis and Management
- Field Placement. The field placement enables students to develop competencies and practice behaviors related to social work in human service organizations. Students will develop a broad view of a social welfare problem and engage in advanced practice behaviors to respond to that problem.