- Staff Therapist, The Family Institute at Northwestern University
- Psychiatric Social Worker, Women's Mental Health Program, Departent of Psychiatry, UIC Medical Center
Fields of Special Interest
- Perinatal mood and anxiety disorders
- Mindfulness and behavioral therapies
- Couple's transition to parenthood
- Adult attachment and applications to clinical practice
- Emotionally focused couples therapy
- Parent-infant relationships
Publications or Presentations
- Lively, Nikki (2014). Northshore Country Day School, Parenting Education Series, “Building Security: Connected Parents, Connected Families”, January, 2014.
- Lively, Nikki (2013). School of Social Service Administration, Professional Development Program, “Integrative Relational Approaches with Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders”, July, 2013).
- Lively, Nikki (2012). Reclaiming the Subjectivity of Motherhood: Integrative Relational Approaches in Psychotherapy with Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders. The Illinois Society for Clinical Social Work Newsletter. Summer 2012.
- Lively, Nikki (2012). Grand Rounds, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Rush University Medical Center, “Top 5 Things Every Provider Should Know about Perinatal Mental Health”, January, 2012
- Lively, Nikki (2011). Maternal and Child Health seminar, School of Public Health, UIC Medical Center, “Supporting Parent-Infant Relationships: Opportunities for Promoting Future Mental Health”, February, 2011.
- Lively, Nikki (2011). Will County Health Department, “Understanding Perinatal Depression: Supporting Women and Families”, January, 2011.