- 42212 Introduction to Trauma Informed Practice
- 43512 Advanced Seminar in Contemporary Group Practice
- Co-Founder and CEO, Live Oak, Inc.
- Visiting Lecturer, Jane Addams College of Social Work/UIC
- The Center for Contextual Change, Ltd.
- Teen Living Programs, Inc.
- Associate Faculty, Chicago Center for Family Health
- Core Faculty, Chicago Training Collaborative
Fields of Special Interest
- Creative, Expressive, and Body-Inclusive Therapies
- Affirmative Practice with LGBT Individuals/Families
- Children, Adolescents, and Families
- Group Therapy
Publications or Presentations
- Levy, J. & Jones, A. (2013). “Nothing Small About Microaggression: How We Can Hurt and Be Hurt and Never Know It. “Positively Aware Magazine, September-October.
- Levy, J. (2010). “Between Gay and Straight: Honoring a Client's Multiple Identities." Psychotherapy Networker, May-June.
- Levy, J. (2010). “Economic Hard Times Can be Another Complication When Living With HIV." Positively Aware Magazine, May-June.
- Levy, J. (2008). “Long-Term Survivors and Wellness: No Longer an Oxymoron." Positively Aware Magazine. Sept-October, pp. 40-42.
- Levy, J. (2008). "Trauma, The Body, and LGBT Survivors." Illinois Society for Clinical Social Workers Newsletter, Summer 2008, 12-15.
- Levy, J. (2008). "The Truth May Not Set You Free: Being Gay, Married, and HIV Positive." Positively Aware Magazine. March-April, pp. 40-43.
- Levy, J. (2005). "Talking Back to Heterosexism: A Decade of Lessons Learned." In the Family Magazine, 10 (4), 6-8.