- 44501 Clinical Research: Using Evidence in Clinical Decision Making
- Private Practice
- Consultant/Organizational Coach/Qualitative Researcher, Mental Health America of Illinois
- Training and Curriculum Development Program Specialist, Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation at the University of Chicago and Northshore University Health System
- Visiting Program Director, University of Illinois at Chicago, Institute for Juvenile Research
Fields of Special Interest
- The role of compassion in elevating individuals and organizations
- Closing the knowing-doing gap through professional education that is responsive and relevant to the challenges practitioners face
- Compassion-focused therapy
- Contextual factors of high-demand work environments that influence human flourishing
Publications or presentations
Building a Resilient Law Firm: What it means and why it matters. Continuing Legal Education Program Series. Chicago, IL. 2015-2017.
Cultivating Professional Responsibility: Collectively turning up the volume on humanity at work to make a happy, healthy, ethical lawyer. Continuing Legal Education Program Series. Chicago, IL 2015-2017.
The Art and Science of Remediating Burnout in the Legal Profession. University of Chicago Law School Wellness Wednesday Series. Chicago, IL. March 2016 and 2017.